2020 - 2021 4-H Enrollment
4-H Enrollment for the 2020-2021 4-H year runs from October 1st thru November 16th.
If you are a NEW 4-H family that would like to enroll in the Hill County 4-H program, please contact
the Extension office so we can begin the enrollment process.
Re-enrollment for youth and volunteers is open now. All members and re-enrolling leaders have to re-enroll at https://4h.zsuite.org/ this year. The instructions for online registration are below:
Accessing the ZSuite Family Account - A re-enrolling 4-H family should complete the following steps to access their record and set up their ZSuite account on or after October 1, 2020. This can be done on a computer or mobile device.
- Go to https://4h.zsuite.org/
- Click on Sign Up
- Fill in all of the fields to set up FAMILY account
- Adult email should match the Family email loaded from 4Honline
- Adult email and password will also be used for anyone in the family to login to ZSuite in the future
- The Adult/Family email can be changed by the parent once the account is set up the first time
- The pin is used by parents and is needed for enrollment of family members
- Click Let's Go!
- Each family member previously enrolled in 4Honline should appear on the main screen in a colored box
- There is also an option to add a new family member
- Click on each family member to go to their dashboard and begin enrollment
- If at any point a family has trouble they can click the "CHAT" box at the bottom of their screen and chat with a ZSuite support person
Please note: Waivers and forms for both youth members and certified volunteers are online forms within the ZSuite enrollment process. No paper waivers this year.
Also, if for some reason a family does not have internet access or a computer or device to complete the process online, please let the Extension Office know and we will help you get the process completed.
Re-enrollments are to be completed by November 16th.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the MSU Hill County Extension Office at 406-400-2333 or email email@example.com.